Grilled Pork Tenderloin
- 1½ Lb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Jamaican Jerk spice
- 1 Whole Yellow onion, diced
- 1 Bunch Scallion, chopped
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 Tbs Wine vinegar
1. Slice pork tenderloin lengthwise, but not all the way through, and fold open like a book. Repeat this process to each half.
2. Combine Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont Jamaican Jerk spice, onion, scallion, olive oil, lime juice and wine vinegar in a bowl.
3. Rub mixture over pork and marinate for 3 to 24 hours.
4. Grill for about 7 minutes on each side, until an internal temperature of 160°F is reached.
5. Serve with grilled vegetables and some crusty bread.