Curry Pickled Eggs
1 Medium to large jar
4-8 Hard boiled eggs, peeled
3 C Water
1.5 C Apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 C Salt
1. Hard boil eggs, cool, and peel.
2. Place as many eggs in your jar as will fit.
3. In a large pitcher, mix vinegar, water, and salt. Stir until salt is dissolved.
4. Scoop the spices into the jar atop the eggs, then fill to the top with the vinegar mixture.
5. Put the lid on the jar and refrigerate for at least 48 hours before enjoying. Shake each day to distribute any spice that has settled