Curry Pickled Eggs
- 1 medium or large jar
- 4-8 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 C water
- 1.5 C Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 C salt
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice British Curry
1. Hard boil eggs, cool, and peel.
2. Place as many eggs in your jar that will fit.
3. In a large pitcher, mix vinegar, water, and salt- stir until salt is dissolved.
4. Scoop your British Curry into the jar, atop your eggs, then fill to the top with the vinegar mixture.
5. Put the lid on your jar and refrigerate for at least 48 hours before enjoying, shake each day to distribute any spice that has settled.