Garam Masala Gingerbread Cookies
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 tapioca flour/starch (you can find this super cheap at any health food store or grocer)
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (more for a sweeter cookie)
- 1 tbsp melted butter or ghee
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp allspice
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground clove
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix eggs, syrup, melted butter and spices in a bowl.
3. Slowly add in flour.
4. Grab the mixture, kneading with hands till it forms, and roll with a rolling pin into a flat sheet.
5. Use your favorite cookie cutter or just cut into pieces and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Use your favorite icing, or just some honey and dried fruit/nuts to decorate. I took some melted coconut oil, coconut sugar and coconut to “dress” a few of mine.