Garam Masala Spiced Eggnog
You can just as easily buy a carton of eggnog at your supermarket and simply add the Garam Masala to spice it up, but homemade eggnog is quite simple if you choose to make it yourself.
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 3 CWhole Milk
- 8 Tbs Sugar
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Garam Masala
1. In a large bowl, beat eggs using an electric beater or mix in a mixer
2. By turn, add milk and sugar
3. Continue beating until mixture thickens slightly
4. Add in vanilla and Garam Masala
5. Cover with wrap and refrigerate until well-chilled
*Our Garam Masala is a courser blend than commercial garam masalas, so if preferred, you may run it through a coffee grinder to make it more powdery. Add a dusting to each cup before serving for a festive look.