Garam Masala Nicecream
Serves 2 - let's be real, we may just eat this in one serving ;)
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 1 tsp coconut sugar, 1 tsp of maple syrup, or 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
1. Slice and chop banana and mango and put in a small ziploc bag.
2. Freeze for a few hours or overnight.
3. Blend frozen fruit, spice, and sugar/honey in a high power blender (freeze for a shorter amount of time if using a smaller, lower power blender)
4. Top with dried fruit, nuts, or seeds, and enjoy!