Sweet and Spicy Cucumber Salsa
- 2 Small cucumbers
- Handful of fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tsp Recado Rojo or Oaxacan Adobo – add a pinch of WhoopAss for REALLY hot
- 1 tsp Honey
1. Slice cucumber and place in food processor. Add green onion if desired.
2. Add cilantro, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper, honey, and Teeny Tiny Spice.
3. Blend until a thick, sauce/salsa consistency is acheived.
4. Serve atop your favorite salad, or grilled chicken breast with the same Teeny Tiny Spice you used in the salsa.