Thanksgiving in a Bowl
1 lb Ground turkey breast or thighs
1 Delicata squash
1/4 C Dried cranberries
2 Tbs Chopped pecans
1-2 Tbs Tahini
1 Tbs Maple syrup or honey
1 Rib of celery (diced)
1 Small onion (diced)
Cooking fat of choice
1. Slice off the ends off the squash, slice in half and scoop out the seeds. Bake, skin on, until browning in 450℉ oven.
2. Meanwhile, in a skillet, sautéed the diced celery and onion until soft, sprinkling with salt and herbs. Set aside.
3. In a skillet, add a little cooking oil then add the ground turkey. Cook, chopping with a fork, sprinkling with a tablespoon of spices and salt to taste.
4. When all components are finished cooking, layer a bowl with squash, add a scoop of the celery onion mix, then top with ground herbed turkey.
5. Finally, sprinkle cranberries and pecans and drizzle with tahini and honey/maple to serve.