Fig, Goat Cheese, and Prosciutto Frittata
- ½ C Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 8 Lg Eggs
- 1 C Cream
- 1½ Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. spice blend of choice
- 4 oz Dried figs, chopped
- 4 oz Prosciutto, chopped
- 4 oz Chevre, crumbled
Preheat the oven to 400˚ F.
1. Heat a heavy oven-proof pan over medium heat.
2. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. While the tomatoes are cooking, whisk together the eggs, cream and spice.
4. When the outside of the tomatoes is slightly charred, add the butter to pan, allow it to melt, and then pour in the spiced egg mixture.
5. Cook for 3 minutes until the eggs begin to firm up around the edge, then sprinkle in the figs, prosciutto and goat cheese.
6. Place in the oven and bake until the center of the frittata is set and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm or cold with a nice salad.