Herb and Spice Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. o blend of choice
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- ½ C White wine
1. Generously rub spice on pork chops with a sprinkle of salt and allow to sit while a heavy skillet comes to medium heat.
2. Sear the chops in the skillet with 1 Tb of the butter, 2 minutes per side for each ½ inch of chop thickness. Cover the pan while searing the second side.
3. Remove the chops and cover to keep warm while making the pan sauce.
4. Deglaze the pan with white wine, reduce volume by half and whisk in remaining 2 Tb of butter.
5. Transfer chops to serving plate, pour sauce over top and serve.