1/2 Head cauliflower, riced in food processor (chopped very fine)
1/4 C Minced carrots (food processed)
1 Tbs Chopped scallions
1/4 C Cassava Flour (or any wheat flour substitute)
1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Za’atar
1-2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic
1. Steam your riced cauliflower in a covered pan until soft, then place it in a dish towel to wring out any excess water. Let it cool a bit first so as to not burn your hands.
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl, making a dough.
3. Scoop out heaping tablespoons of the dough and roll into a ball in your hands, slightly flatten, and add a tiny bit of extra flour to the outsides before placing on a well greased sheet pan.
4. Bake for about 50 minutes to an hour at 350℉, flipping halfway.
5. Serve with some delicious hummus, tahini, yogurt dip, or your favorite dressing.