Poached Chicken Breast with Sundried Tomatoes
- 2 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
- 6 halves Sundried tomatoes
- 4 Tbs Hot water
- 1 C White wine
- 2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Harissa
- Optional: A few thin slices Monterey Jack or favorite cheese
1. Slice horizontally into each chicken breast to make a pocket.
2. Blend Harissa, sundried tomatoes and hot water to make a paste.
3. Stuff each chicken breast pocket with the paste.
4. If using cheese, thinly slice and add to each pocket.
5. Poach in a saucepan with white wine for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve with wilted greens for a super yummy meal.