Poached Chicken Breast with Sundried Tomatoes
2 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
6 Halves sundried tomatoes
4 Tbs Hot water
1 C White wine
Optional: A few thin slices Monterey Jack or favorite cheese
1. Slice horizontally into each chicken breast to make a pocket.
2. Blend Harissa, sundried tomatoes and hot water to make a paste.
3. Stuff each chicken breast pocket with the paste.
4. If using cheese, thinly slice and add to each pocket.
5. Poach in a saucepan with white wine for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
6. Serve with wilted greens for a super yummy meal.