Purple Grape and Chicken Salad Sandwich
1 Lb Skinless, boneless, chicken breast (cut into ½ inch cubes)
8, ½ in slices sourdough bread
½ C Mayo
1/3 C Purple grapes
1 Tbsp Olive oil
1. Take the chicken and coat it with the Shepherd Herb Mix.
2. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
3. Place the chicken breasts in the pan and cook each side for 5 minutes. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. While the chicken is cooking, cut the grapes in half.
5. Put the grapes and mayo in a bowl.
6. When the chicken is done cooking, put it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
7. Remove chicken from the fridge and cut the breasts into ½ inch cubes.
8. Place the chicken into a bowl with the mayo and grapes and mix it all together.
9. Serve on sourdough (or bread of choice).