Purple Grape and Chicken Salad Sandwich
- 1 Lb Skinless, Boneless, Chicken Breast (cut into ½ inch cubes)
- 8, ½ in slicesSour Dough Bread
- ½ C Mayo
- 1/3 C Purple Grapes
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp
1. Take the chicken and cover it with the Shepherd Herb Mix.
2. Take a medium sized pan, put it on the stove, put the oil in the pan, and turn the stove on medium.
3. Let the pan heat up for 1 minute, put the chicken in the pan and cook each side of the chicken breasts for 5 minutes. Then cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
4. While the chicken is cooking, cut the grapes in half.
5. Put the grapes and mayo in a bowl.
6. When the chicken is done cooking, put it in the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
7. Pull the chicken out of the fridge, and cut the breasts into ½ inch cubes.
8. Place the chicken into a bowl with the mayo and grapes and mix it all together.
9. Put some chicken salad on a piece of bread and put a piece of bread on top of that.