Tandoori Spinach and Chicken Meatballs
For the meatballs:
- 1 lb ground chicken or turkey
- 5 oz baby spinach
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Tandoori Masala
For the sauce:
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Tandoori Masala
- Salt to taste
1. Chop the spinach and cilantro (I like to put it in a food processor until it is VERY fine,)
2. In a large bowl, combine chicken, spinach, cilantro, salt, and Tandoori.
3. Scoop by the tablespoon into the palm of your hand, then roll into a tight ball.
4. Place on parchment paper and repeat with remaining mix.
5. Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
6. In a large sauce pan, add a drizzle of oil or fat, half a can of coconut milk (thick is great- full fat!.) tomato paste, Tandoori, salt, and a pinch of garlic (optional). Whisk together and bring to a simmer.
7. Put the meatballs into the sauce and let the same thicken a bit and reduce
8. Serve over cauliflower rice, rice, or your favorite veggies.