Vegetable & Chicken Curry
- 1 Lb Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 Lg Carrot, large dice
- 4 oz Crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Med Yellow onion, small dice
- 15 oz Coconut milk
- 15 oz Diced tomatoes
- 2-3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice blend of choice
- Salt to taste
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch chunks and in a small bowl, toss with Teeny Tiny Spice blend.
2. Sauté onion in oil 3 minutes.
3.. Add carrots and mushrooms and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4. Add spiced chicken to the pan and cook another 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
5. Add diced tomatoes and coconut milk, stir to cream together, turn heat to low and simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
6. Serve alone or over rice or couscous.