Chocolate Covered Figs
- 6 dried white Turkish figs
- 1/4 Cup dark chocolate chips
- 2-3 Tbsp crushed nuts
- 1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala
1. Over low heat, melt chocolate chips in a small pan, stirring constantly.
2. Add Garam Masala and mix well.
3. Carefully spoon chocolate over each fig, one at a time, over the pan, "painting" all sides with the melted chocolate.
4. Sprinkle the chocolate fig with crushed nuts and sit on a small plate or piece of parchment paper to firm up.
5. After finishing all figs, refrigerate util chocolate is firm and enjoy.