Garam Masala Molasses Cookies
This is a delicious cookie, similar to a traditional ginger or molasses cookie but with a much more complex flavor. These cookies are so good, we recommend making a double batch.
Combine in a bowl
- 1 C Sugar
- 3/4 C Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 C Molasses
- In a separate bowl, mix
- 2 C Flour, sifted
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tsp Baking soda
- 3 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Garam Masala
1. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
2. Form teaspoon-sized rounded balls and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment.
3. Bake for 8 minutes at 350ºF.
4. Eat them hot out of the oven or allow to cool, if you can wait that long to eat them.