Garam Masala Spiced Banana Bread (Gluten Free)
2 Tbsp Butter
4 Lg Eggs
3 Tbsp Maple syrup
1 tsp Vanilla
½ tsp Apple cider vinegar
½ C Coconut flour
¼ C Quinoa flour
1 tsp Baking soda
½ tsp Salt
½ C Milk
3 Lg Ripe bananas
¼ C Raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease the sides and bottom of a loaf pan, then place a piece ofparchment paper on the bottom.
2. Cream butter until soft in the bowl of an electric mixer.
3. Add bananas and blend until lumps are gone.
4. In another bowl, combine eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, vinegar and milk and mix well.
5. Mix coconut flour, quinoa flour, baking soda, Garam Masala and salt in a separate bowl.
6. Add the egg mixture and flour mixture to the banana mixture and beat on medium until thoroughly combined.
7. Mix in the raisins.
8. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40-45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
9. Remove from the oven and allow the loaf to cool on a cooling rack for 15 minutes. De-pan the loaf and let cool on a wire rack.