Sweet Spiced Kettle Corn
1/4 C Popcorn kernels (about 4 cups popped)
1/4 C Sugar
1 Tbs Butter
1/4 to 3/4 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Company Garam Masala
1. Pop the corn kernels and set aside in a large bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, heat the butter on your stove top over medium heat.
3. Add sugar and spice, mix well, and let the mixture begin to melt as it mixes.
4. When the mixture is combined well and sugar is no longer clumpy, add 1 Tbs water and stir well. Bring this to a boil and continue to stir until mixture is slightly thick.
5. Pour the thick syrup over the popped corn and carefully toss to coat.
6. Pour onto a baking sheet to cool.