Thanksgiving in a Bowl
1 lb Ground turkey breast or thighs
1 Delicata squash
1/4 C Dried cranberries
2 Tbs Chopped pecans
1-2 Tbs Tahini
1 Tbs Maple syrup or honey
1 Rib of celery (diced)
1 Small onion (diced)
Cooking fat of choice
1. Preheat the oven to 450℉.
2. Slice off the ends of the squash, slice in half, scoop out the seeds, and bake, skin on, until browning.
3. Meanwhile, in a skillet, sauté the diced celery and onion until soft, sprinkling with salt and herbs. Set aside.
4. In a skillet, add a little cooking oil then add the ground turkey. Cook, chopping with a fork, sprinkling with a tablespoon of Shepherd Herb Mix and salt to taste.
5. When all components are finished cooking, layer a bowl with squash, add a scoop of the celery onion mix, then top with ground herbed turkey.
6. Finally, sprinkle cranberries and pecans atop and drizzle with tahini and honey/maple syrup to serve.