Apple, Beet, and Carrot Salad
- 2 large carrots
- 1 medium/large beet
- 1/2 green apple
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Persian Adwiya
- Chopped pecans to top
1. With a vegetable peeler, slicer, or spiralizer, cut carrots, beets, and apples into shreds. Alternatively, you can chop them for a cubed version of this stringy salad.
2. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
3. In a small container, mix the rest of the ingredients (minus pecans) and stir/blend well.
4. Toss the dressing over the fruit and veggie mix and coat evenly.
5. Sprinkle with chopped pecans before serving.