Eggplant Bruschetta Bites
- 1 eggplant
- 1 tomato
- fresh basil
- olive oil
- 1/2 lb grass fed ground beef
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Hot Italian Spice
- pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Slice eggplant into 1-2 centimeter slices.
3. Drizzle in olive oil, sprinkle with a little salt.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes and check to see if they are beginning to brown. Flip and turn up the heat and cook until eggplant is slightly crispy and browned.
5. As eggplant cools, it should harden up a bit.
6. Sautee the ground beef with Hot Italian Spice and cook until done.
7. Dice tomato and tomato, drizzle with olive oil and toss with salt in a small bowl.
8. Top slices of eggplant with a little of the meat and bruschetta and serve.