Eggplant Bruschetta Bites
1/2 lb Grass fed ground beef
Pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Slice eggplant into 1-2 centimeter slices.
3. Drizzle on olive oil, sprinkle with a little salt.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes and check to see if they are beginning to brown. Flip, turn up the heat and cook until eggplant is slightly crispy and browned.
5. As eggplant cools, it should harden up a bit.
6. Sauté the ground beef with Hot Italian Spice and cook until done.
7. Dice tomato and chop the basil, drizzle with olive oil and toss with salt in a small bowl.
8. Top slices of eggplant with a little of the meat and bruschetta and serve.