French Four Spice Vanilla Custard
- 1/4 Cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 Cup coconut Milk
- 1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny French Four Spice
- 2 eggs
- drizzle of vanilla extract
- extra sugar for dusting
- toppings: optional, pomegranate, pistachio
1. Preheat oven to 325. Take a small loaf pan and fill with water, then put a small cloth towel along the bottom. Place 2 greased and sugar dusted ramekins on the towel (it should be completely submerged in water. The towel will help keep the ramekins in place.)
2. Combine sugar, milk, spice, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Pour into ramekins and bake for 45-50 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with toppings and enjoy!