Spiced Coconut Cashew Bark
- 1 1/2 Cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 Cup cashews
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
- pinch of Teeny Tiny Spice French Four Spice or Garam Masala
- Toppings: raisins, pistachio, pomegranate
1.In a high power food processor or blender, combine shredded coconut and cashews until a butter forms. Alternatively, you can just combine 3 parts coconut butter, to 1 part cashew or almond butter to create the same.
2. Melt coconut oil over low heat, stir in maple or honey, then add nut butter and spice. Mix well.
3. Pour mixture onto a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet and sprinkle with toppings. Freeze until firm, break into pieces and serve.