N'Oats Breakfast Porridge
- 1 Banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon Teeny Tiny Spice Garam Masala Spice Blend
- 3 Tbsp nut milk or diary milk
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- Toppings, maple syrup
1. Blend banana, egg, flour, spice, and milk together in a small food processor or blender.
2. Pour into a well-oiled frying pan in scoops, like you're making pancakes.
3. Let the batter cook until it looks like they might be ready to flip, flip them, then using a spatula, chop all the batter to combine. Keep cooking, flipping every so often until mixture is cooked and hot, about 3-5 minutes.
4. Pour the mixture onto your plate and top with maple syrup, ghee, butter, nuts, dried fruit, or anything you'd top your oats with.