Creamy Spiced Tomato Soup
- 24 oz tomatoes
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or cream
- 1/3 cup broth
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp ghee or butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp -1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice of choice (I used Seaside Spice)
- pepper, garlic powder (optional, to taste)
1. Start by roasting tomatoes at 500 degrees for about 10 minutes until starting to wilt and slightly brown.
2. Blend in a blender until smooth and add to a small pot and turn heat on low.
3. Add ghee, spices (slowly, to taste,) salt, pepper, tomato paste, honey, coconut milk, broth, and stir well.
4. You can transfer the mixture back to a blender to combine it better, or just stir well.
5. Heat to desired consistency and serve.