Persian Adwiya Rice
We like to use white basmati or jasmine rice in this dish, but your favorite rice will do.
- 1 C Basmati rice
- 1 C Water
- 1 C Chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Persian Adwiya
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- Black Pepper to taste
1. In a small pot, combine the rice, broth, water, salt and Adwiya spice blend.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Turn heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Turn off heat and let sit for 5 minutes without taking the cover off.
5. Add butter and pepper, toss and serve.