Refried Black Bean Dip
2 Cups Prepared black beans
1 Tbs Fat or cooking oil of choice
1 tsp Salt
1 Handful fresh cilantro
1. Add cooking fat or oil to a skillet and heat on high. Add the prepared black beans, adjust heat to medium, and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes until beans are slightly softer.
2. Add salt and spice, continuing to stir.
3. Meanwhile, in a small food processor, add cilantro and chop finely.
4. Add beans to the food processor along with a few tablespoons of water, then pulse to blend.
5. You can make this a well-blended purée or you can leave the mixture chunky.
6. Scrape out and serve.