Refried Black Bean Dip
- 2 Cups prepared black beans
- 1 Tbsp fat or cooking oil of choice
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Oaxacan Adobo
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 handful fresh cilantro
1. Add cooking fat or oil to a skillet and heat on high. Add the prepared black beans, adjust heat to medium, and stir. Cook for about 5 minutes until beans are slightly softer.
2. Add salt and spice, continuing to stir.
3. Meanwhile, in a small food processor, add cilantro and chop finely.
4. Add beans to the food processor along with a few tablespoons of water, then pulse to blend.
5. You can make this a well-blended puree or you can leave the mixture chunky.
6. Scrape out and serve.