Scallops with Slow Roasted Tomatoes
2 lb Tomatoes
1 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Blend of your choice (Suggestions below)
8 Large scallops
2 Tbs Butter
Oil for roasting
Salt to Taste
1. Slice tomatoes 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper and slow roast in a single layer on an oiled sheet pan at 275ºF for 2 hours (or until they are wrinkly and starting to carmelise).
2. Remove tomatoes from oven and set aside.
3. Toss scallops with Teeny Tiny Spice blend to coat.
4. Sauté scallops in butter, 2 minutes on one side, flip and cook for 1 minute on the second side.
5. Finally, place slow roasted tomato goodness on a bed of greens, add scallops, drizzle with any butter from the pan. Enjoy!