Scallops with Slow Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 lb tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Blend of your choice
- 8 Scallopes
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Oil or butter for pan
- Salt to Taste
1. First, slice tomatoes 1/2 inch thick and slow roast in a single layer on an oiled sheet pan at 275º F for 3 hours….you can sprinkle with Teeny Tiny Spice now or add later…works great both ways.
3. Toss scallops with Teeny Tiny Spice blend to lightly coat.
4. Sauté in butter, 2 minutes on one side, flip and cook for 1 minute on the second side.
5. Finally, place slow roasted tomato goodness on a bed of greens, add scallops, drizzle with any butter from the pan and feast.