Tomato Chicken Curry
This is an easy and delicious dish that works well with Tandoori Masala, British Curry, Vadavan and Vindaloo. It can also be easily converted into a vegetarian dish by substituting tofu, seitan or chickpeas for the chicken.
2 Chicken breasts chunked
1-2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice of choice
1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
15 oz Crushed tomato
3/4 Lb Potato, cut into small chunks
1 1/4 C Water
Salt to taste
1. Toss the chicken with the spice.
2. Sauté the spiced chicken in olive oil for a couple of minutes.
3. Stir in the crushed tomato, potatoes and water.
4. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
5. Cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
6. Salt to taste.
7. Serve alone or over rice or couscous.