Yucatecan Recado Rojo Spaghetti
1 Small Green zucchini
1 Small yellow summer squash
3 to 6 oz Grass fed ground beef
10 Cherry tomatoes
Fresh guacamole or an avocado
Cilantro, green onion, cheese or other desired topping
1. I used my handy spiral slicer to make some zucchini and summer squash “noodles”. You can use a julienne peeler or julienne with a knife.
2. Cover your veggies with some fresh guacamole or chopped avocado and mix well (with your hands. It’s fun!).
3. On the stove top, cook some grass fed beef with the Yucatecan Recado Rojo, then add in halved cherry tomatoes.
4. As you chop the meat with a fork while cooking, press the tomatoes so the juices will cook and tomatoes will soften a bit.
5. Top your guacamole covered “noodles” with the meat/tomato sauce, then sprinkle on cilantro and green onion.