Yucatecan Recado Rojo Spaghetti
- 1 Small green zucchini
- 1 Small yellow summer squash
- 3 to 6 oz Grass fed ground beef
- 10 Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh guacamole or an avocado
- 1-2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Yucatecan Recado Rojo
- Cilantro, green onion, cheese or other desired topping
1. I used my handy spiral slicer to make some zucchini and summer squash “noodles”. You can use a julienne peeler or cut normally.
2. Cover your veggies with some fresh guacamole or chopped avocado and mix well (with your hands, it’s fun!)
3. On the stove top, cook some grass fed beef with some Recado Rojo, then throw in cherry tomatoes that have been cut in half.
4. As you chop the meat with a fork while cooking, press the tomatoes so the juices will cook and tomatoes will soften a bit.
5. Top your guacamole covered “noodles” or slices with your meat/tomato sauce, then sprinkle on cilantro and green onion.