Berberé Three Sisters Salad
- 1 Lg Sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Ethiopian Berbere
- 15 oz can Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 5 oz Sweet corn, frozen
- 1 Sm Red onion, fine dice
- 1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil (optional)
- Salt to taste
1. Toss the sweet potato with olive oil and Berberé.
2. Spread in a baking dish and bake at 425º until tender, about 35 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
4. In a bowl, combine the spiced sweet potato and remaining ingredients.
5. Serve immediately or chilled.