Persian Adwiya Mango Salsa
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Persian Adwiya
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Honey
- 1 Mango, peeled and diced
- 1 Tomato, diced
- ½ Red Onion, minced
- 1 Scallion, sliced into small rounds
- ½ tsp Lime Juice
1. In a small bowl, mix together the Persian Adwiya, olive oil and honey and set aside for 30’ to allow the flavors to bloom.
2. Prepare the other ingredients.
3. Mix the spice and oil mixture with the other ingredients.
4. Serve with chips or as a condiment for a main dish.