- 1/2 cup dried quinoa
- 1 cup broth
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 small sweet potato
- 4 small celery stalks
- 1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Shepherd Herb Mix
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary and sage (chopped) *optional
- Raisins *optional
1. Combine quinoa and broth in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn heat all the way down, cover, and cook for about 15-30 minutes, until liquid is gone and quinoa is fluffy.
2. Meanwhile, dice sweet potato and boil until slightly soft. Drain water, add oil or ghee to the pan and sauté. Toss in onion and celery and cook until browned and soft. Add half a tablespoon of Shepherd Herb Mix as well as 1 tablespoon of fresh sage and rosemary while cooking.
3. When quinoa is finished stir in the second half tablespoon of Shepherd Herb Mix, combine with sautéed veggies in a large bowl, and serve!
4. Sprinkle with raisins to finish if desired.