Asian Spiced Pork Chops
- 6 Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co® Szechuan Spice
- ½ C Soy Sauce
- ½ C Sake
- ¼ C Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Clove Garlic, crushed
1. In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, sake, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, crushed garlic and Szechuan Spice together.
2. Lay the pork chops next to each other in a shallow pan and pour the marinade over them to cover.
3. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
4. On a very hot grill, cook the pork chops 2 minutes each side per ½ inch of thickness. Close the grill top for cooking the second side.
5. Let pork chops rest for 5-10 minutes before serving.