Shepherd Herb Pesto Chicken
Super fast, super simple and super delicious!
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lb Chicken breast, cubed
- 2-3 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Co. of Vermont® Shepherd Herb Mix
- 1/3 C White wine
- 1-2 oz Parmesan or romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 Sweet red pepper, chopped fine
1. In a pan over medium-low heat, gently cook the chicken in the olive oil, stirring occasionally.
2. When the chicken has been cooked so that all surfaces are no longer pink (about 5 minutes), add the wine and Shepherd Herb Mix.
3. Cover and simmer for 7 minutes.
4. Remove cover and stir in the cheese and sweet red pepper.
5. Serve by itself or over pasta, hot or cold.