Four Spice Fat Bombs
- 1/2 C nut butter
- 1/2 C coconut cream (could use coconut oil)
- 1/4 C chopped nuts (I used almonds)
- 2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice French Four Spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Put all ingredients in the food processor, except for the chopped nuts, and blend until smooth.
2. Transfer to a bowl and hand mix in the chopped nuts.
3. Scoop into molds or take a small mellon baller or scoop and sccop them onto a plate or small tray.
4. Chill in freezer for 30 minutes or until solid.
5. Remove from molds/tray and store in a container in the freezer or the refrigerator. These will likely melt if stored at room temp.