Creamy Lemon Quinoa
- 3/4 Cup chicken or vegetable broth
- 1/2 Cup quinoa
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Cream
- 1 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Persian Adwiya
- Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbsp almonds
- pinch of salt
1. Rinse quinoa and place in a small pot with broth.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and turn to a low simmer. Cook for 15 minutes until all liquid has been absorbed and quinoa is fluffy.
3. Add 3 Tbsp of coconut cream (the thick layer from canned coconut milk,) a pinch of salt, 1 teaspoon of our Persian Adwiya, a tablespoon of sliced nuts and stir.
4. Serve topped with some lemon zest and a tiny sprinkle of Adwiya for color.