Marinated & Grilled Steak
- 3-4 Rib Eye Steaks
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 3 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbs Maple Syrup
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Oaxacan Adobo
1. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, mustard, maple syrup, salt, lime juice and Oaxacan Adobo spice.
2. Using a brush or spoon, coat each side of each steak well with the marinade, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
3. On a very hot grill, cook the steaks (for medium rare) 2 minutes on each side per 1/2” of thickness. Close the grill when cooking the second side.
4. Let steaks rest 5-10 minutes before serving.