Black Beans and Sweet Potato
- 1 Medium Onion, diced
- 1 Small Sweet potato, small dice
- 1 Sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 Tb Olive oil
- 2 C Cooked black beans
- 1 Tb Teeny Tiny Spice Co. Oaxacan Abodo
- 1 Tb Apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ C Broth or water
1. Sauté onion, sweet potato and red pepper in olive oil until tender (5-10 minutes).
2. Add black beans, Oaxacan Adobo spice, apple cider vinegar, salt and broth or water.
3. Heat through, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve over rice, by itself or use as a filling for burritos or tacos.