Sweet Corn Potato Salad with Spice
5-6 White potatoes, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
2 C Sweet corn, off the cob, cooked
3 Scallions, finely chopped
1/3 C Diced pickles + 2 Tbs pickle juice
1-2 Tbs Teeny Tiny Spice Company Seaside Spice
1/4 C Mayo
1-2 Tbs Mustard
1-2 tsp Salt
Pepper to taste
1. Chop and boil potatoes until tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Chop scallions, then add to a large bowl with corn, cooled potatoes, and diced pickles.
3. Mix well, slightly mashing potato with a fork.
4. Add pickle juice and stir well. Add salt and a crack of pepper, and stir.
5. Add in mayo and mustard, stirring well to combine, then finally add spice to taste, starting with 1 Tbs.
6. Refrigerate until cool before serving.