Five Spice Peach Fizz
- 1 10 oz bag peaches (frozen and thawed)
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1.5 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Chinese Five Spice
- 1/3 cup water
1. Blend the peaches in a blender, then strain through a mesh colander.
2. Add peach liquid to a small sauce pan, add honey, spicy and water, then boil into a syrup.
3. Refrigerate until cool.
- pour of soda water
- 4 oz peach mix mix
- 1-2 oz tequila
- salt/sugar to garnish rim
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass, add ice, tequila, peach, and soda to fill.
2. Shake gently (soda will overflow if not careful.)
3. Take a glass, dipping the rim in water or honey, then dip the rim in salt, or a salt/sugar mixture.
4. Add ice/drink mix and enjoy.