Five Spice Peach Fizz
1 10 oz Bag peaches (frozen and thawed)
2 Tbs Honey
1 1/2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Chinese Five Spice
1/3 C Water
1. Blend the peaches in a blender, then strain through a mesh colander.
2. Add peach liquid to a small sauce pan, add honey, spices and water, then boil into a syrup.
3. Refrigerate until cool.
To assemble each glass:
A splash of soda water
4 oz Peach mix
1-2 oz Tequila
Salt/sugar to garnish rim
1. In a cocktail shaker or glass, add ice, tequila, peach, and soda to fill.
2. Shake gently (soda will overflow if not careful.)
3. Take a glass, dipping the rim in water or honey, then dip the rim in salt, or a salt/sugar mixture.
4. Add ice/drink mix and enjoy.