Grilled Mexican Corn
- 4 ears of corn
- 2 tbsp mayo (make you own, click here)
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija cheese (you can substitute any Mexican cheese here)
- 2 tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Oaxacan Adobo
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
1. Boil corn cobs after shucking for about 5 minutes.
2. Grill corn for a few minutes on each side, until slightly browned- the grill gives it a nice smoky flavor.
3. After removing from the grill, using a sauce brush or hands (wait until corn has slightly cooled so you don't get burned) slather a coat of mayo on each ear.
4. Crumble the cheese over the mayo, then sprinkle with Adobo Spice.
5. Finish with some cilantro.