Garam Masala Seared Scallops
This is a flavorful dish that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. It works great with many Teeny Tiny Spice Company spice blends. We love the aromatics of Garam Masala with the sweetness of scallops.
1. Clean and dry enough scallops for your meal.
2. Heat a pan to medium high heat.
3. Lightly butter the pan and immediately place the scallops into the pan on their flat sides.
4. Dust the top surfaces of the scallops with Teeny Tiny Spice blend.
5. Turn scallops over after 2 minutes. Dust the top surfaces with Teeny Tiny Spice blend.
6. Remove from heat and serve when the scallop is just cooked through.