Pan Fried Spicy Radishes
10-16 Radishes (1 good bunch), washed and cut in half
5 Bacon rashers, cut into ½ inch chunks
1 Tbsp Teeny Tiny Spice Company blend of choice (Suggestions below)
2 Garlic cloves, crushed
Optional: If the radish tops are nice and crisp, clean those, stem and tear into pieces
1. Over medium heat, cook the bacon until crisp and then set the bacon aside.
2. In the hot bacon renderings, place the radish halves in the pan, cut face down and allow to fry for 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle on the spice and stir the radishes, cooking for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add in the garlic and bacon and cook for two more minutes.
5. Serve as is or sprinkled with the torn radish leaves.