Harissa Roasted Tomatoes with Mint
This very simple salad combines roasted cherry tomatoes with the coolness of fresh mint and a bit of heat from the Harissa. Serve by itself as a side salad or on a piece of crusty bread or as a topping on burgers or grilled fish or chicken.
2 Pints cherry tomatoes
1 Sm Onion
1 Tbs Olive oil
1 ½ tsp Teeny Tiny Spice Company Harissa
1 tsp Salt
8 Fresh Mint leaves, torn into pieces
Optional: Dollops of goat cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 425ºF.
2. Halve the cherry tomatoes and slice the onion into rounds.
4. Slide the mixture onto a roasting pan and arrange in a single layer.
5. Cook for 40-45 minutes, until tomatoes are wrinkled and slightly browned.
6. Spoon tomatoes into serving bowl and toss in the mint leaves.
7. Add a few dollops of goat cheese if desired and serve immediately.